NT Motels and Accommodation
About the Northern Territory
The Northern Territory of Australia is a wild untamed frontier with many diverse landscapes. Here you will find Australia's vast red centre, the world heritage listed Kakadu National Park, Uluru, Kings Kanyon and 40000 years of aboriginal heritage. See a crocodile, fish for Barramundi, enjoy the multicutural highlights of Darwin, or travel through the heart of the country to Alice Springs.
Things you "must do"
- Gaze upon Uluru at sunset.
- Walk through the magnificant Olgas.
- View Aboriginal rock and cave art.
- Spot crocodiles on a river cruise.
- Be amazed at the Devils Marbles, Tennant Creek.
- Wonder at the waterfalls of Litchfield National Park.
- Be overwhelmed by Australia's largest national park, Kakadu.
- See the monument and museum in Darwin where tropical cyclone Tracey struck in 1974.
Major events across the Northern Territory
Bass in the Grass
Alice Desert Festival
Wordstorm Writers Festival