Enter our FANTASTIC COMPETITION for your chance to WIN one of 18 HOLIDAYS per year plus SPENDING MONEY!.
It's easy! All you need to do is stay 3 nights at any one of our Golden Chain Motels around Australia and have your entry form stamped to go into the draw. You'll find the entry form and a list of full Terms and Conditions below and in our FREE Australian Travel Guide.
PRIZES DRAWN EVERY 2 MONTHS -
- 1st - 14 nights accommodation and $1,000 spending money
- 2nd - 7 nights accommodation and $500 spending money
- 3rd - 2 nights accommodation and $250 spending money
Enjoy your FREE accommodation any way you like - travel the coast, visit the cities or explore the outback. We even have properties on Norfolk Island and Vanuatu in the Pacific. Take a two week break or enjoy our hospitality one day at a time, and stay at Golden Chain Motels every night.
To enter, you must stay for 3 nights at Golden Chain Motels. Each night you stay you will receive a stamp on your entry form.
When you have 3 stamps on the form, you send your form to:
Golden Chain Motels, C12, 99 Jones Street, Ultimo, NSW 2007
Entry forms are available here or in the Golden Chain Travel Guide. Register for your free Golden Chain Travel Guide now.
Winners over the past 12 months:-
31 March 2015 Draw. 97 - 1st Trevor Logan, Ballajura WA. 2nd Penny Szentkuti, Randwick NSW. 3rd Terry Warnes, Rockingham WA.
30 January 2015 Draw. 96 - 1st Jean & Ron Labbett, Bunninyong VIC. 2nd Robby Bird, Caversham WA. 3rd Chelvadurai A Alexander, Viewbank VIC.
29 November 2014 Draw. 95 - 1st Anna Rocca, Reservoir VIC, 2nd Colin Whiteman, Clare SA, 3rd Valmai Jean Setford, Whyalla SA.
30 September 2014 Draw. 94 - 1st Marita Cooke, Wantirna Sth VIC, 2nd Susan Davies, Australia Fair SC QLD, 3rd David Sior, Hillcrest SA.
31 July 2014 Draw. 93 - 1st Sandra Holden, Morayfield QLD, 2nd Ivar Benneche, Penneshaw SA, 3rd Lois Pitts, Newcomb VIC.
30 May 2014 Draw No. 92 - 1st Pamela David, Greenslopes Qld, 2nd Warrick Steele, Bonville NSW, 3rd Graham Wallis, St Peters NSW.
31 March 2014 Draw No. 91 - 1st Ross Weedon, Bli Bli Qld, 2nd Narelle Trowbridge, Wakerley Qld, 3rd Clare Hackett, Corinda Qld
31 January 2014 Draw No. 90 - 1st Mary-Ann Kelly, Belmont Vic, 2nd Janet & Graeme Wright, Echuca Vic, 3rd Maxine Harris, Narre Warren Vic 3805
The full Conditions of Entry are as follows:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Promoter is Golden Chain Motor Inns Limited of C12, 99 Jones Street, ULTIMO NSW 2007, ABN 13 051 106 757. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is only open, on entry forms published in Australian Travel Guide and at www.goldenchain.com.au, to guests at Golden Chain Motels. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- To enter, entrants must stay for 3 nights at Golden Chain Motels. Upon eligible stay, the entrant receives an entry form and for each night they stay at a Golden Chain Motel, the entrant will receive a stamp on their entry form. Once the entrant has 3 stamps on the form, they send their form to: C12, 99 JONES STREET, ULTIMO, NSW 2007.
- Promotion commences 01/10/14. Entries rollover for each draw and will close 2.00pm after receipt of daily mail received 30/09/14. Draws will take place at 4pm at C12, 99 Jones St ULTIMO NSW 2007 on 29/11/2014, 31/01/2015, 31/03/2015, 30/05/2015, 31/07/2015 and 30/09/2015. Winners will be notified by mail. Their names will be published in the Golden Chain Motels Australian Travel Guide (published in April and October each year) and on our website within 48 hours of each draw. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn in each draw will win 14 nights accommodation for 2 people in any Golden Chain Motel members’ properties including $1,000 spending money. The second valid entry drawn in each draw will win 7 nights accommodation for 2 people in any Golden Chain Motel members’ properties including $500 spending money and the third valid entry drawn in each draw will win 2 nights accommodation for 2 people in any Golden Chain Motel members’ properties including $250 spending money. Each draw prize is valued at: First prize $2,680, Second prize $1,340 and Third prize $490 Total each draw $4,510. Accommodation may be taken at different times and at any combination of Golden Chain members’ properties. Meals, insurance, transport to and from Golden Chain destination and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes must be taken within 2 years of the draw date and subject to booking availability and standard Golden Chain Motel members’ properties conditions.
- Total prize pool value is $27,060. Prizes, including any unused portion of prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize or for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are necessary on 05/01/16 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. In the event of any winners in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by mail and their names will be published in the Golden Chain Motels Australian Travel Guide and on our website within 48 hours of the draw.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Entrants under 18 must have their parents’ or guardians’ permission to enter. If any of the winners are under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- The promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/14/006439 VIC Permit No 14/4662 ACT Permit No TP 14/02263 SA Permit No T14/1231