Accommodation Booking Policy
Forward Bookings and Deposits
- Individual property policies and conditions will vary, so please check when making your reservation.
- Photo ID is required at check-in which matches the guest name on the booking. A copy of this ID will be taken and retained to accompany a signed guest registration.
- Advance bookings will, in most cases, require a deposit to be forwarded or a credit card number provided to ensure the room will be held for you. The amount of deposit and its due date will vary according to location and time of year. You can find each of these terms and conditions within each property's booking page.
- In some cases, especially where only short notice is given, a property may be agreeable to holding a room for you if you provide them with an estimated time of arrival (ETA). If you do not arrive at the agreed time, and you have not advised the property of the delay, then they will be entitled to re-let the room to another guest.
- In all cases where you do not arrive as arranged, and/or you have not cancelled within a reasonable time, the property will be entitled to keep the deposit or charge the room tariff to your credit card.